THE STEWART LONGTON MOTORHOMES BROKERAGE SCHEME
Take the stress out of selling your motorhome by choosing Stewart Longton's brokerage scheme to sell your motorhome on your behalf!
This is what you get and how it works:-
1) 4 continuously running adverts in our website, Caravan Finder ,
Motorhome Finder and Auto-Trader websites
2) Prime position on our showground 7 days a week
3) Your motorhome on our website- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
4) Your motorhome available to be sold from any of our 5 showgrounds
5) Viewed by passing traffic of up to 30,000 vehicles per day
6) Buyer has confidence of purchasing from a reputable dealer
7) We can offer finance facilities to help prospective buyers
8) We can offer part exchange facility- but you still get your money
9) Professional Sales Executives to ensure smooth transaction for
Why say yes to selling through our brokerage scheme ?
No timewasters making appointments to view then not turning up
No phone calls at all hours
No phone canvassers
No worries as to just who is turning up at your house to view your
motorhome and see where it is kept
No worries over insurance for test drives- we can cover this facility on our
No comeback after the sale; warranty issues are our concern
How we make our money
We make our money by adding our commission to your agreed reserve price for the motorhome e.g. if we agree a reserve price of £20,000 for your motorhome we will put it on sale for £23,000. This will allow us to advertise the motorhome, put a warranty on it, take any bids on it and also gives us the opportunity to take part exchanges. The difference between the reserve price and the actual selling price is our commission.
The next step
Arrange with us to bring your motorhome along to Chorley where one of our Sales team will appraise it and offer constructive advice regarding valuation and your reserve price. An entry form is then created showing all the details of your motorhome and the agreed reserve price; please also bring along all documentation regarding the motorhome; the log book, MOT service history, handbooks etc. We will give you a receipt showing all items left in our possession. We will then put the motorhome through a HPI check and a 50 point MOT style check to ensure its road worthiness, then upload it onto our website, Caravan Finder, Motorhome Finder and Auto Trader websites.
Once the motorhome is sold we will contact you to arrange for your payment - SIMPLES !!!!
"THE STEWART LONGTON NO HASSLE MOTORHOME SALE"
Please call 01257 220222 if you have any further questions.
One of our luxury showrooms at our Chorley Motorhome branch.