The 2017 Sprite Freedom Caravan Range
Sprite Freedom carries the Sprite ethos at heart, it's practical, lightweight and affordable with great style.
If your family enjoys camping but are looking for a more substantial, comfortable and warm home from home or you simply want an affordable new caravan, the Sprite Freedom could be ideal for you.
Although entry level, it's far from basic with firm favourite features like the Truma Combi-Boiler with fast and efficient heat up and the ultra-comfortable Duvalay Duvalite mattress on the fixed bed Freedom FB. Comfortable seating, well equipped kitchens and washrooms and family friendly layouts ensure everyone will be comfortable and well catered for.
View more specifications by clicking the tabs above or view the individual models below...
- European Whole Vehicle Type Approval ensures compliance with strict weight, dimension and safety regulations
- EN1645 Grade 3 classification for heating and thermal insulation
- Enhanced SMART Plus construction with GRP body panels.
- Strong, moisture proof 'PURe' Polyurethane timberless framed body shell with polystyrene insulation core
- New balanced panel side walls with GRP outer and inner skin
- 44mm 'sandwich' floor construction with GRP outer skin, ply upper and high rigidity Styrofoam core
- Hail resistant exterior GRP roof, fully bonded for extra strength and flatness.
- Fuel saving aerodynamic front in closed-mould GRP with wide front door
- Full height closed mould GRP rear panel with New LED high level marker lights which provide better visibility in poor weather
- Semi-recessed body colour awning rail both sides
- Blue exterior graphics scheme
- New LED awning light
- LED side marker running lights
- Higher tyre rating - a load margin is included in the tyre specification
- Overall body width 2.23m/7'4"
- AL-KO galvanised steel chassis with Euro-axle
- AL-KO overrun device
- 13-pin 'Jaeger' 12V car connector
- New AL-KO carabiner breakaway cable
- Bulkhead mounted regulator suitable for use with either propane or butane bottles
- Fully double-glazed opening windows
- One-piece exterior door with chrome handle and improved operation, concealed hinges and interior moulded liner
- Exterior access battery box mains electric inlet (battery not included)
- Entrance step
- 25mm 'sandwich' sidewalls with polystyrene insulation core
- 32mm 'sandwich' roof with polystyrene insulation core
- Fixing bars for rear mounted optional Thule Elite G2 two cycle rack
- Steel wheels and trims
- Steel spare wheel
- 1.95m (6'5'') headroom
- 'Darwin' soft furnishing scheme
- New Full width curtains to lounge and bedroom windows
- New 'Aralie Sen' woodgrain and complementary furniture matches
- Front seat bases with spaceframe construction, full front access and space for larger items
- Dining table suitable for full-size place settings
- Positive overhead locker catches for secure loading
- Chrome sockets and switches
- Chrome effect kitchen and vanity taps
- Granite effect kitchen sink with removable extension drainer with dedicated storage
- Cutlery drawer on smooth-action steel runners
- Wire basket in kitchen cupboard
- Chrome finish crockery rack
- TV bracket with travel lock (Freedom FB)
- Seat and backrest ventilation boards (model specific)
- Exclusive Duvalay Duvalite mattress with lightweight memory fibre technology - hypoallergenic, excellent pressure relief, dustmite resistant and 100% recyclable (fixed bed models only)
- Beech slat seat and bed bases with sprung hinged tops for extra comfort and easy access
- Cassette flyscreens and blinds on all windows
- Multi-directional rooflights in kitchens and bedrooms
- Fixed beds with aluminium bed frames to maximise strength and storage space
- French Oak effect, high impact, scratch resistant floor lino
- Retained embroidered entrance mat
- Thick washroom doors with domestic style locks and handles
- Swivel spout taps for improved use
- New Swift Command control system with Thatcham Category 6 approved pro-active tracker (subject to annual subscription)
- New Swift Command Intelligent power supply unit with LCD control panel; functions include battery selection, battery state meter, lighting and water pump circuit controls, internal & external temperature, internal humidity levels, 230V load limiter (settable between 5 amps & 16 amps), solar panel charging levels, heating controls and Bluetooth connection
- New Swift Command app allows certain functions to be controlled/monitored remotely via an internet connection
- Dual fuel blown air ducted heating with Truma Combi 6 Boiler (1.8kW electric / 6kW gas / 5.8kW combined)
- Inboard semi-rigid fresh water pipes
- Large bore underslung rigid waste pipes
- High flow rate in-board pump with chrome finish taps for reliable, high performance water supply
- Ecocamel Orbit shower head with on/off button for a powerful shower that uses less water
- Fully protected mains electric system
- 25 amp switchmode charger/transformer
- New Dometic 100 litre, electronic ignition fridge with removable freezer compartment, black effect finish and digital controls
- Thetford C260 toilet with electric flush and 18 litre wheeled waste tank
- Thetford 3 burner hob with grill
- Gas regulator for Propane and Butane mounted on front bulkhead
- Isolation taps for gas appliances
- LED lighting for all interior lights including
- Adjustable spotlights in lounge
- Over locker lighting and recessed ceiling lighting (LED throughout)
- TV station with 230V, 12V and aerial sockets (TV aerial not included), input socket mounted in battery box
- 2nd TV point (Freedom 6TD only)
- Minimum of two 230V sockets
- 25 metre mains hook-up cable
- New Thatcham Category 6 approved pro-active tracker (part of Swift Command system)
- New Convenient one-key high security locks
- Smoke alarm
- CRiS identity number labels to windows and caravan chassis
- Concealed security data chip within caravan construction
- Carbon monoxide detector
|Model||MTPLM||Interior Length||Awning Length||OTR*|
|Freedom 6||1360 kg||18'4" / 5.59m||9.99 m||£15,340|
|Freedom 6TD||1398 kg||19'2" / 5.84m||10.22 m||£15,540|
|Freedom FB||1500 kg||20'7" / 6.27m||10.66 m||£16,794|
* OTR. On The Road Price (Includes £545 delivery charge)
Stewart Longton Caravans
Why Buy From Us?
Stewart Longton Caravans is a local family run business with caravan branches in Chorley, Standish, Lancaster and a motorhome depot in Chorley. Our dedicated and experienced staff can help you find exactly what you're looking for. Whether it's a new caravan, motorhome or even just a essential piece of equipment or advice we are there to help.
As one of the UK's main caravan dealers we are proud to supply new caravans from the biggest manufacturers. From three of our branches you can find the entire new ranges from Swift, Sterling and Sprite Caravans. At our dedicated motorhome branch in Chorley you can find new motorhomes from Bessacarr, Escape, Swift Rio motorhomes and Adria Caravans. At all of our branches we supply a wide selection of quality used caravans, each one going through a thorough evaluation process to assure only the best value models are for sale.
In our aim to provide the complete experience our workshops are fully approved and independently assessed. Our fully qualified technicians are able to carry out any kind of repair, maintenance or fitting.
Our fully stocked accessory shop carries everything you will need when caravanning ranging from the essential items to the luxury indulgences. Providing quality made awnings and motor movers from well established manufacturers, Stewart Longton Caravans really provides the complete experience.
1 Results 1 Pages
Sprite Freedom FB 2017
LIGHTWEIGHT TWIN AXLE 6 BERTH
Location : Chorley
© Caravan Finder Ltd, 2017 All rights reserved
Information contained on this page is proprietary. The owner claims copyright and database rights in the same. All rights reserved.For the avoidance of doubt you must not use or attempt to use any automated program (including, without limitation, any spider or other web crawler) to access our system or this website, or to search, copy, monitor, display or obtain links to any other part of this website. Obtaining access to any part of our system or this website by means of any such automated programs is strictly unauthorised.