The 2017 Swift Basecamp Caravan Range
Compact in size and weighing only 879kg (MRO), Basecamp can be towed by smaller cars and it is also easier to store when not in use.
Having Swift's SMART Plus bodyshell construction, it is strong, durable and well insulated for all your adventures and for life off the beaten track!
- European Whole Vehicle Type Approval ensures compliance with strict weight, dimension and safety regulations
- EN1645 Grade 3 classification for heating and thermal insulation
- Enhanced SMART Plus construction with GRP body panels.
- Strong, moisture proof 'PURe' Polyurethane timberless framed body shell with polystyrene insulation core
- New balanced panel side walls with GRP outer and inner skin
- 44mm 'sandwich' floor construction with GRP outer skin, ply upper and high rigidity Styrofoam core
- Exterior GRP roof, fully bonded for extra strength
- Fuel saving aerodynamic front shape with a closed-mould GRP front and gas locker door and graphite mouldings
- Panoramic front opening window
- Stylish GRP rear roof spoiler, graphite lower mouldings, exclusive LED rear light clusters, LED high level marker and brake light which provide better visibility in poor weather
- Semi-recessed body mouldings on both sides
- Stylish graphics scheme
- Higher tyre rating - a load margin is included in the tyre specification.
- Overall body width 2.28m/7'5 3/4"
- AL-KO galvanised steel chassis with Euro-axle
- AL-KO overrun device
- 13-pin 'Jaeger' 12V car connector
- AL-KO carabiner breakaway cable
- Bulkhead mounted regulator suitable for use with either propane or butane bottles
- Fully double-glazed slim line opening windows
- One-piece exterior door with chrome handle, concealed hinges, interior moulded liner with pocket
- Through the floor battery box with separate mains inlet (battery not included)
- Entrance step
- 25mm 'sandwich' sidewalls with polystyrene insulation core
- 32mm 'sandwich' roof with polystyrene insulation core
- 14" Scorpion alloy wheels with steel spare mounted in the gas locker
- 1.95m (6'5") headroom
- 'Pareto' soft furnishing scheme
- Hessian woodgrain and contrasting furniture matches
- Locker space with removable canvas zipped storage bags
- Aluminium front seat bases with curved beech slats for added comfort
- Dining table suitable for full-size place settings
- Front lift up coffee table
- Positive overhead locker catches for secure loading
- Chrome sockets and switches
- Chrome effect kitchen and vanity taps
- FENIX NTM® kitchen worktops (resistant to scratches, hygienic and easy to clean) and underslung stainless steel sink and removable chopping board
- Cutlery drawer on smooth-action steel runners
- Wire baskets in kitchen
- Chrome finish crockery rack
- Seat and backrest ventilation boards
- Cassette pleated flyscreens and blinds to all windows
- Multi-directional rooflights in kitchen and washroom
- French Oak effect, high impact, scratch resistant floor lino
- Retained embroidered entrance mat
- Thick washroom doors with domestic style locks and handles
- Swivel spout taps for improved use
- Swift Command control system with Thatcham Category 6 approved pro-active tracker
- Swift Command App allows certain functions to be controlled/monitored remotely
- Swift Command Intelligent power supply unit with LCD control panel; Functions include battery selection, battery state meter, lighting and water pump circuit controls, internal & external temperature, internal humidity levels, 230V load limiter (settable between 5 amps & 16 amps), solar panel charging levels, heating controls and Bluetooth connection
- Inboard semi-rigid fresh water pipes
- Large bore underslung rigid waste pipes
- High flow rate in-board pump for reliable, high performance water supply
- Ecocamel Orbit shower head with on/off button for a powerful shower that uses less water
- Fully protected mains electric system
- 25 amp switch mode charger/transformer
- Dometic 85 litre, electronic ignition fridge with removable freezer compartment, black effect finish and digital controls
- Thetford C402 toilet with electric flush and 18 litre wheeled waste tank
- Dual fuel space saving under-floor Whale heater with blown air central heating
- Whale dual fuel rapid water heater
- Thetford 3 burner hob and separate grill
- Five 230V sockets, three mounted in to the sink pop up docking station
- Gas regulator for Propane and Butane mounted on front bulkhead
- Isolation taps for gas appliances
- LED lighting for all interior lights including adjustable spotlights in lounge
- TV point with 230V, 12V and aerial sockets. (linked to optional aerial)
- 25 metre mains hook-up cable
- Thatcham Category 6 approved pro-active tracker (subject to annual subscription)
- Convenient one-key high security locks
- Smoke alarm
- CRiS identity number to windows and caravan chassis
- Concealed security data chip within caravan construction
- Carbon monoxide detector
|Model||MTPLM||Interior Length||Awning Length||OTR*|
|Basecamp Plus||1015 kg||11'3" / 3.43m||TBA||£16,535|
* OTR. On The Road Price (Includes £545 delivery charge)
Stewart Longton Caravans
Why Buy From Us?
Stewart Longton Caravans is a local family run business with caravan branches in Chorley, Standish, Lancaster and a motorhome depot in Chorley. Our dedicated and experienced staff can help you find exactly what you're looking for. Whether it's a new caravan, motorhome or even just a essential piece of equipment or advice we are there to help.
As one of the UK's main caravan dealers we are proud to supply new caravans from the biggest manufacturers. From three of our branches you can find the entire new ranges from Swift, Sterling and Sprite Caravans. At our dedicated motorhome branch in Chorley you can find new motorhomes from Bessacarr, Escape, Swift Rio motorhomes and Adria Caravans. At all of our branches we supply a wide selection of quality used caravans, each one going through a thorough evaluation process to assure only the best value models are for sale.
In our aim to provide the complete experience our workshops are fully approved and independently assessed. Our fully qualified technicians are able to carry out any kind of repair, maintenance or fitting.
Our fully stocked accessory shop carries everything you will need when caravanning ranging from the essential items to the luxury indulgences. Providing quality made awnings and motor movers from well established manufacturers, Stewart Longton Caravans really provides the complete experience.
1 Results 1 Pages
Swift Basecamp Standard 2018
2018 MODEL INC PLUS PACK AND DELIVERY
Location : Chorley
© Caravan Finder Ltd, 2017 All rights reserved
Information contained on this page is proprietary. The owner claims copyright and database rights in the same. All rights reserved.For the avoidance of doubt you must not use or attempt to use any automated program (including, without limitation, any spider or other web crawler) to access our system or this website, or to search, copy, monitor, display or obtain links to any other part of this website. Obtaining access to any part of our system or this website by means of any such automated programs is strictly unauthorised.